This is a partial list of books, monographs, and book chapters by Chuck Chakrapani
- Business Statistics (with Ken Black and Ignacio Castillo) Wiley, Second Edition, 2014.
- Modern Marketing Research Step-by-Step (With Ken Deal), Revised Edition, 2011.
This book is available for free online viewing on this website. For details click here.
- Statistics in Market Research, Arnold Publishers, London, UK, 2004.
- Marketing Research: State of the Art Perspectives. Chicago, IL: American Marketing Association, 2000.
- How to Measure Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction. Chicago, IL: American Marketing Association, 1998.
- Marketing Research: Methods and Canadian Practice (with Professor Ken Deal), Scarborough, ON: Prentice-Hall Canada, 1992.
- Service Quality Techniques of Research. Sydney, Australia: AMR: Quantum.
- Research Techniques for Marketing. Sydney, Australia: Australia Market Research.
- Financial Freedom on $5 a day: A step-by-step guide to small investors. (7th edition). Vancouver: Self-Counsel Press, 1999
- Start Small Think Big. (with McKeage et al.) Sydney, Australia: Perpetual. 1996.
Monographs and Conference Proceedings
- Market Segmentation: A Practitioner’s Guide. Research Report 2006-08, Centre for the Study of Commercial Activity, 2006. (with T. Hernandez and T. Lea)
- The Commercial structure of Canadian Tourist and Cottager Towns. Research Report 2004-05, Centre for the Study of Commercial Activity, 2006. (with T. Lea and K. Jones)
- Decisions that Click. (Editor) Toronto: Professional Marketing Research Society, 2002.
Chapters/Entry in books
- Knowledge as Our Discipline. In 2001 Sawtooth Software Conference Proceedings. 2002.
- Quality is King in Customer Land in Marketing Visions. Box Hill, Victoria: Prentice-Hall Australia, 1997.
- Most Service Quality Research is Wrong. In Australian Marketing: Critical Essays. Readings and Essays. Box Hill, Victoria: Prentice-Hall Australia, 1993.